Lian Li SL Infinity UNI Fan Controller and 7-pin Fan-to-Controller Connectors
Lian Li SL Infinity UNI Fan Controller Hub - UNI Fan SL-INF 120
Connect up to 16 fans to one controller.
Included with each order:
- Controller (w/ SATA power cables attached)
- Mounting pad (not pictured)
- All standard controller cables (total of 3)
Optional with each order: 7-pin connectors are required to plug the Infinity Fans into the controller. If you need 7-pin connectors, select the variant with the number and color of connectors you need.
- 2 Black 7-pin Fan-to-Controller Connectors
- 2 White 7-pin Fan-to-Controller Connectors
- 4 Black 7-pin Fan-to-Controller Connectors
- 4 White 7-pin Fan-to-Controller Connectors
You have the option of adding 7-pin connectors that normally only come with the 3-packs. These are the connectors that enable you to connect each fan cluster directly to the controller.
Standard Cables Included w/ Controller
|Cable Type||Description||Connector 1||Connector 2 (to controller)|
|Y-Splitter Adapter Cable||Enables you to connect two separate fan clusters into one controller slot||Two 7-pin female connectors (for UNI Fan clusters)||7-pin male connector|
||Enables software control and hardware monitoring to set up fan curves||9-pin Internal USB 2.0 (to to mobo)||Micro-USB|
PWM / aRGB Cable
||Enables control of fans and LED via mobo / BIOS||Combo 4-pin PWM and 3-pin 5v aRGB (to mobo)||Mini 4-pin|