AMD 5800X3D CPU Ryzen 7 - 8-core w/ 3D V-Cache
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D Processor
The Ryzen 7 5800X3D is the first processor to feature AMD's 3D V-cache technology that was announced October 2021. AMD promised 3D V-cache would bring a massive boost to gaming performance used alongside the Zen 3 architecture thanks to a much larger L3 cache; and they delivered.
This new CPU sees an incredible 200% increase in L3 cache capacity, going from the standard 32 MB to an impressive 96 MB. This is achieved by stacking a 41mm2 die containing nothing but L3 cache over the Zen 3 core complex die, extending the L3 cache by 64 MB.
The V-cache boosts performance by 15% on average over the Ryzen 9 5900X, which is no small feat. The 5800X3D is also overall faster than Intel's i9-12900K while costing significantly less.
Windows 11 Gaming
AMD powered PCs with Windows 11 enable the ultimate gaming experience.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A fast and easy way to expand and accelerate the storage in a desktop PC with an AMD Ryzen processor.
AMD Zen 3 Core Architecture
The fastest cores in the world for PC gamers.
- The world's fastest gaming desktop processor and first gaming processor with 3D stacking technology
- 4.5 GHz Max Boost, 100 MB cache, DDR4-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
- # of CPU Cores: 8
- # of Threads: 16
- Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.5GHz
- Base Clock: 3.4GHz
- Thermal Solution: Not Included
- TDP: 105W