Shipping & Delivery
Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits
Your Amazon Prime membership includes a variety of shipping benefits, including several shipping options if you need to expedite your delivery.
- Not all shipping speeds are available for all items and all addresses. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits – Eligible Items & Addresses.
- If the item you’re ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship immediately, the shipping method time starts when the item ships. For example, it will take two business days after an item ships to reach you with Two-Day Shipping.
- We may ship products by ground or air; our shipping speeds don’t correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services.
- If available, Saturday or Sunday delivery will be specified on the product page and/or during checkout. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Remember to check the ordering cut-off time shown on the detail page.
- To see the most accurate Prime shipping information as you shop, make sure to set up a default address for your account. For instructions on how to do so, go to Add & Manage Addresses.
- Orders over $1300 may require a signature.
- In some cases, choosing a higher quantity for an item may make it ineligible for immediate shipping, because multiple units may not be available locally or at the same location. In this case, the option to choose Same-Day or One-Day Shipping may not appear.
Shipping Times to the Contiguous U.S.
When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within these delivery estimates based on your location and selected shipping speed.
|Destination Country||Standard Shipping (business days)||Two-Day Shipping (business days)||One-Day Shipping (business days)|
|Contiguous U.S.||4 to 5||Within 2||Within 1|
Note: In many areas Saturday and Sunday delivery may be available. If weekend delivery is available to your destination, it will be specified on the product page and/or during checkout. Delivery estimates for FREE Prime Two-Day shipments to destinations that don’t have weekend delivery are based on two business day transit times, not including Saturday or Sunday.
For information about shipping rates, go to Shipping Rates for the Contiguous U.S.
About International Orders & Deliveries During COVID-19
Amazon ships internationally, but delivery times may be longer than usual.
Due to COVID-19, air travel has been restricted, which affects our ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we do during normal times. International deliveries may take longer than usual and certain delivery destinations might see further restrictions. You can find the most up-to-date delivery estimates at checkout.
You can track your order and deliveries from Your Orders.
If you have placed an order and would like to start a return, visit our Online Returns Center.
To learn more about Amazon’s COVID-19 response, visit our Day 1 blog.