AMD X570 Chipset
Storage and Memory
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support NVMe SSDs up to type 2280 with RAID support for enhanced performance.
- ASUS OptiMem: An optimized memory trace layout for higher memory frequencies and lower latency.
- RAMCache III: A utility that automatically caches all your storage devices so that games and apps load faster.
- SafeSlot: Strong PCIe slots increase retention force and shearing resistance when installing components.
- FlexKey: The front panel header can be used to customize the reset button so that it provides quick access to Aura lighting controls, DirectKey, or a system reset.
- Q-LED: Onboard LED lights indicate the power status and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device.
- Q-Slot: A side lock that allows you to quickly install and secure a graphics card.
- Q-DIMM: One-sided locks for quickly securing or removing memory modules.
- ESD Guard: Electrostatic protection covers the USB, audio, and LAN ports.
- SupremeFX S1220A Audio: The integrated audio is designed to deliver a flat frequency response for a neutral but detailed sound signature that reaches up to 113 dB.
- Dual Op Amplifiers: Two onboard amps push the sound out to your headphones or speakers with a 32-600Ω impedance.
- Nichicon Audio Capacitors: These capacitors are designed to help produce a warm, natural sound with high clarity and fidelity.
- LED Audio Jack: Backlit audio jacks help you to quickly locate the connectors in darkened spaces.
- Sonic Studio III: This tool allows you to create custom sound profiles for individual applications, and supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets.
- TPU Insight: The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an onboard micro-controller that helps to provide a variety of system-tuning features. It can be used to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclocking parameters.
- EPU Guidance: The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes power consumption to maximize savings in Away mode, which shuts down I/O controllers.
- Fan Xpert 4: Manually or automatically control the speed of your fans to find a balance of cooling performance and noise. Extreme Quiet mode reduces fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system quiet during light tasks.
- Digi+ VRM Control: The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) allows direct control over voltages, the switching frequency, and power-efficiency settings to fine-tune the CPU voltage regulation for stability and performance.
- Turbo App: An app that allows you to assign applications to specific cores on AMD processors to prioritize computing resources.
- GameFirst V: A network customization tool for ROG routers that lets you select the best Wi-Fi channel to optimize data traffic, helping to ensure stability with minimal interference.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
ASUS Strix X570-I GAMING Specs
Back Panel I/O
|USB||4 x USB-A (USB 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1)
3 x USB-A (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)
1 x USB-C (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2)
|Display||1 x HDMI 2.0
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
|Audio||3 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Ethernet / Controller||1 x Intel I211-AT Gigabit|
|Wi-Fi Antenna||2 x Connector|
|Memory Slots||2 x 288-Pin|
|Memory Support||DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3200, 3400, 3466, 3600, 3800, 4000, 4133, 4266, 4400, 4600, 4800 MHz|
|Maximum Capacity||64 GB|
|Channel Architecture||Dual Channel|
|ECC Support||Non-ECC Unbuffered|
|SATA||4 x SATA III|
|M.2||2 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4)|
|Optane Memory Support||No|
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 10|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode)|
|USB||1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Port)
1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Port)
|Air Cooling||1 x 4-Pin CPU
1 x 4-Pin System
2 x 4-Pin Assistant
1 x Thermal Sensor
|Liquid Cooling||1 x 4-Pin Pump|
|Power Connectors||1 x 24-Pin Mainboard
1 x 8-Pin CPU
|LED Header||2 x RGB|
|Audio||1 x Speaker|
Front Panel I/O
|I/O Connection Headers||AAFP|
|Audio Codec||SupremeFX S1220A (8-Channel)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (MU-MIMO)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10
*As of January 2020: Check with the manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Dimensions||6.69 x 6.69" / 17 x 17 cm|